TEE-LOCK (TL25) can be applied over various roof substrates including: open framing, rigid insulation (utilizing a bearing plate under each panel clip spaced 48″ o.c., max.), steel deck and various solid substrates including plywood sheathing & nail base insulation.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include low to high slope roofing, vertical fascia, equipment screens, mansards and wall panels. This system may also be installed on tapered and curved roof areas (radii greater than 90’).
24 ga., 22 ga. Steel and .032, .040 Aluminum
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- TL2512 with 12” o.c. seams
- TL2516 with 16″ o.c. seams
- TL2518 with 17.625″ o.c. seams
- UL-580 Wind Uplift
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static AirPressure
- ASTM E1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E2140 Static Water Penetration
- ASTM E1996 Impact Resistance & Cyclic Pressure
- Factory Applied Hot Melt Sealant: For superior watertightness
- Mechanically Seamed: May be installed on low slope applications
- Bi-Directional Mechanical Seaming: Panel seaming is simplified
- One Piece Clip: Allows for unlimited thermal expansion and contraction
- Continuous Roll formed Lengths: Eliminates need for panel lap joints
- Hydrostatic Seam Design: Allows for installations to 1/2:12 slopes
- Panel design allows for individual panels to be removed and/or replaced if necessary
- Total System Watertight Warranties Available: For total confidence
AIA Continuing Education
DMI is committed to providing you with high-quality expert-level education in accordance with the AIA/CES standards. The courses we offer are designed to meet the needs of architects and typically run one hour in length. All Attendees will earn 1 Learning Unit. Some of the courses offered will meet the Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) requirements as well as the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) credits.
Our Warranties are Second to None
DMI total system warranties protect all aspects of your metal envelope system, whether that be the watertightness of the roof or siding, the Galvalume ® steel, or the durable PVDF KYNAR® finish. When looking at warranties for your system, it is important to note that not all warranties are created equal. DMI warranties ensure the watertightness of all flashing conditions, trims, curbs, valleys, and penetrations. Building owners are protected with a total system warranty - “from the deck up” when using DMI insulation, fasteners, and underlayment. Our warranties are backed-up by a full-service Engineering Department, generating project specific shop drawings. Quality control is monitored by a minimum of two on-site inspections by our Field Technical Inspectors. DMI Total System Warranties give building owners and design professionals confidence that they are receiving the highest quality and most complete warranty available in the industry.