SNAP-ON-SEAM requires a solid substrate since it is a non-structural panel system. This system may be installed over plywood sheathing, nail base insulation, or corrugated metal deck.
Uses & Applications
COMPOUND CURVE installs on spherical domes or outside corners of curved canopies.
24 ga., 22 ga. Steel, .032, .040 Aluminum, 24 ga. (.7mm), 22 ga. (.8mm) RHEINZINK®, and 16 oz., 20 oz. Copper
Embossing available. Seam caps available in 24 Ga. Steel, .032 Aluminum and Copper only
- Custom fabricated for your specific project
- Curves may be concave or convex
- Optional Factory Applied Non-Curing Sealant for superior watertightness
- Engineered Snap-Together Design for easy installation
- Expansion Clips allows for unlimited thermal expansion and contraction
- Continuous Interlocking Seam Cap: No seam disengagement
- Anti-Siphoning Seam Design: Prevents water infiltration
- Continuous Rollformed Lengths: Eliminates the need for panel lap joints
- Total System Warranties Available: For total Confidence