The Flush-Panel series can be applied over open framing, hat channels (24“ o.c. spacing max.) and various other solid substrates including plywood sheathing.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include walls, vertical fascia, equipment screens, curtain walls and as a visual design element giving your building a unique aesthetic appearance. Stiffening beads are recommended for longer panel lengths.
24 ga., 22 ga., 20 ga. Steel, .032, .040 Aluminum, 24 ga. (.7mm), 22 ga. (.8mm), 20 ga. (1mm) RHEINZINK®, 16 oz., 20 oz. Copper,
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- FP10/FR10 – 1″ Panel Thickness
- FP15/FR15 – 1.5″ Panel Thickness
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- Continuous fastening strip requires no clips providing for quick and economical installation
- Contributes to enhanced visual impact
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- Gives your existing existing building a clean, contemporary look
- Common interlocking engagement leg allows for mixing and matching of various Flush-Panel series profiles
- Warranties Available: For total confidence