NAIL-STRIP is designed for application over solid substrates, plywood or metal decking roof assemblies utilizing a fastener every 20″ o.c. max.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include min 4:12 sloped roofing, vertical fascia, equipment screens, mansards, and wall panels.
Note: Watertightness Warranty is not available for this profile.
24 ga. Steel and .032 Aluminum
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- NS1511 with 10.625″ o.c. seams
- NS1518 with 18” o.c. seams
- Engineered Snap-Together Design: For easy installation
- Symmetrical Visual Aesthetics: Providing a non-directional appearance
- Continuous Interlocking Seam: No seam disengagement
- Anti-Siphoning Seam Design: Prevents water infiltration
- Continuous Rollformed Lengths: Eliminates need for panel lap joints
- The built in fastening strip elminates the need for clips