The HWP series can be applied over substrates including: open framing, rigid insulation, hat channels and various solid substrates including plywood sheathing.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include walls, soffits, vertical fascia, equipment screens, curtain walls and as a visual design element giving your building a unique aesthetic appearance.
Offered in a large variety of materials and colors.
- Galvalume® (22 ga. & 24 ga.) – See our color chart for standard color offering
- HDG-90 (20 ga.)
- Aluminum (.050, .040, & .032) – See our color chart for standard color offering
- Rheinzink® (20 ga./1 mm, 22 ga./.8 mm, & 24 ga./.7 mm) – Go to our Rheinzink® page for more information
- Copper (20 oz. & 16 oz.)
- 7/8“ Panel Depth
- Minimum panel length is 4’0”
- 22 ga. & 20 ga and .040 & .050 aluminum are not stocked in all colors.
- Minimum order quantities and extended lead times may accompany panel orders when utilizing these substrates.
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- Contributes to enhanced visual impact
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Gives your existing building a clean, contemporary look
- Common interlocking engagement hem allows for mixing and matching of various HWP series profiles
- Inside and outside mitered corners available
- Warranties Available: For total confidence