The HWP series can be applied over substrates including: open framing, rigid insulation, hat channels and various solid substrates including plywood sheathing.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include walls, soffits, vertical fascia, equipment screens, curtain walls and as a visual design element giving your building a unique aesthetic appearance.
Offered in a large variety of materials and colors.
- Galvalume® (22 ga. & 24 ga.) – See our color chart for standard color offering
- HDG-90 (20 ga.)
- Aluminum (.050, .040, & .032) – See our color chart for standard color offering
- Rheinzink® (20 ga./1 mm, 22 ga./.8 mm, & 24 ga./.7 mm) – Go to our Rheinzink® page for more information
- Copper (20 oz. & 16 oz.)
- 7/8“ Panel Depth
- Minimum panel length is 4’0”
- 22 ga. & 20 ga and .040 & .050 aluminum are not stocked in all colors.
- Minimum order quantities and extended lead times may accompany panel orders when utilizing these substrates.
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- Contributes to enhanced visual impact
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Gives your existing building a clean, contemporary look
- Common interlocking engagement hem allows for mixing and matching of various HWP series profiles
- Inside and outside mitered corners available
- Warranties Available: For total confidence
AIA Continuing Education
DMI is committed to providing you with high-quality expert-level education in accordance with the AIA/CES standards. The courses we offer are designed to meet the needs of architects and typically run one hour in length. All Attendees will earn 1 Learning Unit. Some of the courses offered will meet the Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) requirements as well as the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) credits.
Our Warranties are Second to None
DMI total system warranties protect all aspects of your metal envelope system, whether that be the watertightness of the roof or siding, the Galvalume ® steel, or the durable PVDF KYNAR® finish. When looking at warranties for your system, it is important to note that not all warranties are created equal. DMI warranties ensure the watertightness of all flashing conditions, trims, curbs, valleys, and penetrations. Building owners are protected with a total system warranty - “from the deck up” when using DMI insulation, fasteners, and underlayment. Our warranties are backed-up by a full-service Engineering Department, generating project specific shop drawings. Quality control is monitored by a minimum of two on-site inspections by our Field Technical Inspectors. DMI Total System Warranties give building owners and design professionals confidence that they are receiving the highest quality and most complete warranty available in the industry.