SPAN-LOCK SL25 can be applied over various roof substrates including: open framing, rigid insulation (utilizing a bearing plate under each panel clip spaced 60″ o.c., max.) over 22 ga. corrugated steel deck, and various solid substrates including plywood sheathing or nail base insulation.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include low to high slope roofing, vertical fascia, equipment screens, mansards, and wall panels. This system may also be installed on tapered roof areas.
*Note: Metallic paint finishes are “directional” and are not recommended for “double male” panels.
24 ga., 22 ga. Steel, and .032, .040 Aluminum
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- SL2512 with 12″ o.c. seams
- SL2516 with 16″ o.c. seams
- UL-580 Wind Uplift
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- ASTM E1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E1680 Air Leakage
- Factory Applied Non-Curing Sealant: For superior watertightness
- Mechanically seamed: May be installed on low slope applications down to 1/2:12 slope
- No Hand Seaming Required: Built-in locking leg keeps the roof panel in place until ready to mechanical seam
- Multi-directional Mechanical Seaming: Panel seaming is simplified
- Expansion Clips: Allows for thermal expansion and contraction
- Lengths up to 92’-0”
- Total System Warranties Available: For total confidence