Offered in a large variety of materials and colors.
- Galvalume® (22 ga. & 24 ga.) – See our color chart for standard color offering
- Aluminum (.050, .040 & .032) – See our color chart for standard color offering
- Other Materials Available
- Contact DMI for verification of test report on your project.
- Improve productivity with fast delivery times and lower labor costs with ease of installation
- Correct positioning and fit are ensured through the use of pre-punched fastener holes
- Fully engineered systems with shop-fabricated Corners, End Caps, End Terms, and Fascia Extenders
- Complete systems include Continuous Cleat, Internal Splice Plates, and ring shank nails
- Available in PVDF coated Galvalume & Aluminum, Copper, Zinc and Stainless Steel
- Corners (inside, outside, and special)
- End Cap (left and right)
- End Term (left and right)
- Other Custom Items
AIA Continuing Education
DMI is committed to providing you with high-quality expert-level education in accordance with the AIA/CES standards. The courses we offer are designed to meet the needs of architects and typically run one hour in length. All Attendees will earn 1 Learning Unit. Some of the courses offered will meet the Health, Safety, and Welfare (HSW) requirements as well as the Green Building Certification Institute (GBCI) credits.
Our Warranties are Second to None
DMI total system warranties protect all aspects of your metal envelope system, whether that be the watertightness of the roof or siding, the Galvalume ® steel, or the durable PVDF KYNAR® finish. When looking at warranties for your system, it is important to note that not all warranties are created equal. DMI warranties ensure the watertightness of all flashing conditions, trims, curbs, valleys, and penetrations. Building owners are protected with a total system warranty - “from the deck up” when using DMI insulation, fasteners, and underlayment. Our warranties are backed-up by a full-service Engineering Department, generating project specific shop drawings. Quality control is monitored by a minimum of two on-site inspections by our Field Technical Inspectors. DMI Total System Warranties give building owners and design professionals confidence that they are receiving the highest quality and most complete warranty available in the industry.