BATTEN-SEAM requires a solid substrate since it is a non-structural panel system. This system may be installed over plywood sheathing, nail base insulation, or corrugated metal deck.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include roofing with slopes as low as 3:12, vertical fascia, mansards and equipment screens. This system may be installed on tapered roof areas.
Note: Watertightness Warranty is not available for this profile.
24 ga., 22 ga. Steel, .032, .040 Aluminum, 16 oz. and 20 oz. Copper
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- BS1512 with 12″ o.c. seams
- BS1515 with 15” o.c. seams
- BS1518 with 18” o.c. seams
Seam caps available in 24 Ga. Steel, .032 Aluminum and Copper only
- Continuous Interlocking Batten: High batten hold-down strength
- Expansion Clips: Allows for unlimited thermal expansion and contraction
- Square Batten Design: An aesthetic design alternate to the SNAP-ON-SEAM
- Continuous Interlocking Seam Cap: No seam disengagement
- Continuous Rollformed Lengths: Eliminates need for panel lap joints