SPAN-LOCK SL20 can be applied over various roof substrates including: open framing, rigid insulation (utilizing a bearing plate under each panel clip spaced 48″ o.c., max.) over 22 ga. steel deck, and various solid substrates including plywood sheathing and nail base insulation.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include low to high slope roofing, vertical fascia, equipment screens, mansards, and wall panels. This system may also be installed on tapered roof areas.
24 ga., 22 ga. Steel, .032, .040 Aluminum and 16, 20 oz. Copper
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- SL2012 with 12” o.c. seams
- SL2016 with 16″ o.c. seams
- SL2018 with 17.625″ o.c. seams
- UL-580 Wind Uplift
- UL-2218 Impact Resistance
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- ASTM E1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E2140 Static Water Penetration
- Factory Applied Non-Curing Sealant: For superior watertightness
- Mechanically Seamed: May be installed on low slope applications down to 1/2:12.
- No Hand Seaming Required: Built-in locking leg keeps the roof panel in place until ready to mechanical seam
- Multi-directional Mechanical Seaming: Panel seaming is simplified
- Expansion Clips: Allows for thermal expansion and contraction
- Continuous Rollformed Lengths: Eliminates need for panel lap joints
- Total System Warranties Available: For total confidence