The HWP series can be applied over substrates including: open framing, rigid insulation, hat channels and various solid substrates including plywood sheathing.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include walls, soffits, vertical fascia, equipment screens, curtain walls and as a visual design element giving your building a unique aesthetic appearance.
24 ga., 22 ga., 20 ga.,18 ga. Steel, .032, .040, .050 Aluminum, 24 ga. (.7mm), 22 ga. (.8mm), 20 ga. (1.0mm) RHEINZINK®, and 16 oz., 20 oz. Copper
- 7/8“ Panel Depth
- Minimum panel length is 4’0”
- 22 ga., 20 ga, & 18 ga. Steel and .040 & .050 aluminum are not stocked in all colors.
- Minimum order quantities and extended lead times may accompany panel orders when utilizing these substrates.
- ASTM E1646 Water Penetration
- ASTM E1680 Air Leakage
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- Contributes to enhanced visual impact
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- Gives your existing building a clean, contemporary look
- Common interlocking engagement hem allows for mixing and matching of various HWP series profiles
- Inside and outside mitered corners available
- Warranties Available: For total confidence