The Flush-Panel series can be applied over open framing, hat channels (24“ o.c. spacing max.) and various other solid substrates including plywood sheathing.
Uses & Applications
Product uses include walls, vertical fascia, equipment screens, curtain walls and as a visual design element giving your building a unique aesthetic appearance. Stiffening beads are recommended for longer panel lengths.
24 ga., 22 ga., 20 ga., .032, .040 Aluminum, 24 ga. (.7mm), 22 ga. (.8mm) RHEINZINK®, 16 oz., 20 oz. Copper,
Embossing and various stiffener configurations available
- FP10/FR10 – 1″ Panel Thickness
- FP15/FR15 – 1.5″ Panel Thickness
- ASTM E331 Water Penetration
- ASTM E283 Air Leakage
- ASTM E1592 Uniform Static Air Pressure
- Continuous fastening strip requires no clips providing for quick and economical installation
- Contributes to enhanced visual impact
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically and diagonally
- Gives your existing existing building a clean, contemporary look
- Common interlocking engagement leg allows for mixing and matching of various Flush-Panel series profiles
- Warranties Available: For total confidence