If you are seeking employment with a diverse, exciting and growing company then please submit your resume. We will then contact you if we feel you are well matched for a current job opening.
Territory Sales Manager – DC, MD, VA
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated sales professional to grow our existing business while expanding our present customer base. The individual will work with professional roofing contractors, architects, specifiers, consultants, building owners, and facility engineers. This is technical-based sales.
- Competitive base salary plus commission program
- Full benefits package along with a 401K offering
- Vehicle allowance, gas, and expenses provided
- Candidate must reside in Maryland, DC or New Jersey
- Ability to travel throughout the territory to meet with existing and prospective customers
- Develop a positive and ongoing relationship with specifiers; both architects and consultants
- Build relationships and provide sales and technical assistance to the installing contractor
- Grow customer base through targeted prospecting
- Provide support for technical data, product installation and product application for all products; assist customers with technical questions and special requests
- Manage quotes and follow-up system in the territory
- Ability to read and understand construction documents, specifications & blueprints
- Good computer skills – Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to foster and develop profitable long-term relationships
- Presentation skills to small groups to mid-size groups
- College degree preferred or equivalent work experience and education combination
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the construction industry, roofing industry experience a plus
- Ability to effectively work from home office
- Mechanical aptitude
Manufacturing Sheet Metal Worker – Columbus, Ohio
This position will be responsible for moving materials, picking orders, building shipping pallets, driving fork-lift and other general shop duties. Further, if the candidate has sheet metal experience – operating a brake, press and shear will also be required.
Apply By Completing Application
Don’t have a resume? You can still apply by completing the DMI Application For Employment. Download Application After completing the application, submit to DMI via email.
- Email: email@example.com
Dimensional Metals, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.